Sunday, June 20, 2010

Art Journal ~ Strathmore Visual Journal

This is a two page spread from a book I'm altering for an art journaling workshop the last of July at a ranch near Marble Falls. You can read about this on my blog. I will discuss different types of journals and weights of paper for different media and the class is geared toward beginner and non-artists. I've been contacted by Strathmore Visual Journals with information on their journals coming out in July that sound fabulous with heavier paper. The journals will be in several different sizes and for different media. So if you like to journal like I do you might want to check these journals out. I will receive some samples in the next few weeks so I can report back. Thanks for inviting me to chat.
Here is the link to read more about the journals:
http://www.strathmoreartist.com/visual-journal.html
and here is the link to Dena's ranch if you want an art journaling retreat:
http://www.wenmohsranch.com/

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment